Daylight Savings Time begins today--remember to set your clocks ahead one hour.
- This means you lose an hour, so your 5 hour energy drink will only last 4 hours
- 24 hour diners are only open 23 hours today, so plan accordingly.
- Psychiatrists must remember to set their clocks ahead 50 minutes.
- If you happen to be reading Michael Cunningham's The Hours, skip ahead one chapter in observance of Daylight Savings Time.
- Daylight Savings Time music trivia: All the time shout-outs in Bill Haley's "Rock Around the Clock" get moved ahead one hour. This throws the rhyme scheme off and tends to bring the rocking to a complete standstill.